FAIR USE STATEMENT

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific and social justice issues etc. I beleive this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US copyright law.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/11 In Plane Site (Director's Cut)

I have watched many different documentaries on this subject and I think this is one of the better one's I have come across. No wonder they did not want first responder's to go to this years 10th anniversary ceremony! Unless there was just not enough room for them as the news so boldly told us... I remember being in Mr. Musser's class and seeing the huge smoke plume above the city, than going " what the Hell's going on in the city!" Turned on the news and saw 2nd plane hit, that's when I knew this was no accident. 


To view in full screen click link below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment